Your home is unique and we will care for its sale in a way that reflects its meaning to you. We promise to give you, a comprehensive market analysis of your home, a custom marketing plan, our relentless effort to sell your home quickly for the highest possible price, and the vast resources of the Keller Williams global network.
Understanding Your Needs - Listen, Learn, and Sell
We will take the time to understand the context of your decision to sell.
We will discuss:
- Your objectives and expectations
- Your home and its unique features and benefits
- Our local market presence and our professional representation services
- The current market conditions and market data to establish the market value of your home
- Pricing thoughts and strategies
- Selecting the listing price
- How to ensure your confidence in our service.
The Two Most Important Factors – Exposure & Pricing
While staging and other tactics certainly play a role in a home sale, the two most important factors are exposure and proper pricing (as dictated by perceived value as well as current market conditions).
The more people who are exposed to your home, the better chances of finding the right buyer.
- 80% of buyers who used the internet during their home search process ultimately found the home that they purchased through the internet.
- 71% of buyers who used their mobile device to search found their home through a mobile application.
The universe of potential buyers for high-end homes is much smaller than the general market. Fortunately, with the marketing programs and global reach that we bring to the table, broad exposure is a given.
Pricing to Sell
The more accurately your home is priced, the more prospects will be attracted to it. We will analyze the local market and understand what value certain features and details should bring.
Intelligent Pricing - By pricing your property at market value, you expose it to a much higher percentage of prospective buyers. This increases your chances for a sale while ensuring a final sale price that properly reflects the market value of your home. Improper pricing may lead to a below-market value sale price – or, even worse, no sale at all.
Activity vs Timing - A property attracts the most attention, excitement and interest from the real estate community and potential buyers when it is first listed on the market. Proper initial ricing helps ensure that your home makes the best “first impression” and doesn’t lose out on this peak interest period.
Contact us today to set up an appointment to sell your home!
"The Spouses that Sell Houses"
West Ventura County
Oxnard, CA 93036